What’s the one thing that belongs to you, but others use it more than you do? Your name! Perhaps our best-named product, the one we’re most known for, is Pancrete.
Would you replace your house or your vehicle if one small thing was broken? Of course not! You’d probably just repair it. Replacing things can be very expensive and time-consuming, but repairing and servicing can bring back their shine and make them last even longer.
Pancrete is one way to repair your HVAC system drip pans. It is an amazing product. Instead of getting a whole new HVAC unit just because your drip pan is rusted, why not just resurface? Our product can totally replace the bottom of your drip pan, without the fuss of replacing the entire unit.
Pancrete is a beautiful royal blue color and is very easy to apply. With its fast curing time, you won’t have to leave your unit off while it cures. AND you can put the unit back into service immediately. Check out this beautiful installation:
The steps to install Pancrete are easy and simple. Here’s a quick guide! First, you have to start cleaning.
- Remove as much rust and damage as you can.
- Wash it all off with Clean Bond, which also works as a bonding agent for Pancrete.
- Spray on Fast Attack to sanitize the area.
- Make sure there are no holes. If there are, you’ll need to cover them with duct tape or use our Panhole Filler, which, when painted on, can fill holes up to 100 mils.
- Plug the drain with a cork or piece of plastic tubing coated in Vaseline so that the Pancrete doesn’t stick to it.
- Paint on V570 and let it dry for 4-6 hours to stop rusting and deterioration.
Then, you’re ready to apply Pancrete!
- This product is a two-part process. So you’ll mix parts A and B back and forth 20-25 times to make sure it is mixed well.
- Then, just pour it in the drip pan! Pancrete is self-leveling so all your hard work is done. Now you can sit back and let the product do its job. It takes a total of 6 hours to cure completely depending on the temperature outside, but you can put the unit back into service immediately.
Do you have a success story using our product, Pancrete? We’d love to hear it! Have photos? Please share them. We are so proud to offer a product that saves you time and money.