Filed under: Pans, Basins and Metal Surfaces, Product Spotlight | Tagged: causes of odors in hvac systems, Controlled Release Technologies Inc, Coolerguard, Evaporative coolers maintenance, HVAC clogs, HVAC Condensate Drain Pan Treatment, HVAC equipment sustainability, HVAC Preventive Maintenance, HVAC Products, HVAC Products Manufacturer, maintenance and cleaning of the HVAC system, New HVAC Products | Leave a Comment »
- Review your goals set for the previous year. Did you accomplish all your goals set? If so, fantastic! If not, can you add the goals not accomplished to your list this year? Also, evaluate how you accomplished the goals you did reach. In what ways were you successful? Where did you lack in the goals you were unsuccessful with? What held you back from topping each individual task set?
- Make a plan for 2012. What do you want to celebrate accomplishing by the beginning of 2013? Set forth reasonable, reachable goals. You want to set forth tasks that you or your company fight to reach, but not so much that the task is unattainable. Develop your plan then write down these goals because you are more likely to achieve them.
- Have the “Same Vision.” At CRT, we consider ourselves “One Big Happy Family.” We all work together to reach the same goals, and we do so in a positive manner. We each have our own job, and each bring something different to the table, but always strive towards the “Same Vision.” Is everyone in your company reaching for the same goals? Work as a team to reach them, stay focused, positive, and remain as one unit. Remember, “There is always strength in numbers”
- Set a timeline in order to achieve the goals set forth. By doing so, you should be able to adequately reach the task in a timely manner. Give yourself a date in which you wish to have your goal accomplished. Let’s not procrastinate this year!
- Monitor your success and failure throughout the year. Keep a record of what goals you reach throughout this year. It may not be the end of 2012 yet, but if you have already achieved a goal, you should definitely celebrate your success! Also, keep track of your failures. Perhaps you set a date for a goal and didn’t reach it. You want to learn from your mistakes, figure out what held you back from reaching your target and strive to achieve what you didn’t reach. Hopefully, you can fix/reach the goal before the end of the year.
- Re-evaluate your goals, it’s “Crunch Time.” When the end of the year approaches, you may be in slump about your goals, or may have just forgotten about them. We want you to re-vamp your goals! Remember how excited you were at the beginning of the year. Remember that you gave yourself these goals and YOU ARE GOING TO ACHIEVE THEM before 2013. Keep yourself motivated and remain focused! Everyone knows things change throughout the year. If you have to add/take away goals, do so. Remember, you don’t want to take away anything that is attainable.
- Let’s Stay Devoted and Committed. Stay devoted to what you are trying to reach. Make your goals that have not been met a priority. If you’re anything like us, it is easy to get busy and side-tracked with your regular job requirements. Things will come up that you did not have planned and you will have to complete immediately. However, you are still committed to reaching the goals you made at the beginning of the year. Make sure you set aside specific time for the things that need to be done to achieve your goals. Keep devoting/committing that time until you have your task completed. Guess what? Your almost there! Picture your success! Soon you will have everything accomplished.
Kristen Burgess, Client Services Rep., and Shandi Maddox, Marketing Assistant of Controlled Release Technologies, Inc., a research, development and manufacturing firm based in Shelby, North Carolina. CRT is an IFMA CSP, an EnergyStar Partner and manufacturer of independently-certified Green products for HVAC maintenance. Since 1986, CRT has been creating leading edge HVAC maintenance products that have become industry standards, used in thousands of commercial buildings world-wide. CRT employees are members of BOMA, ASHRAE, ASHE and the American Chemical Society. www.cleanac.com
Filed under: Tips from "The Girls" | Tagged: 2012 Business Plans, 2012 Resolutions, controlled release technologies, Goals for 2012, hvac maintenance products, HVAC Preventive Maintenance, HVAC Products Manufacturer, New Year's Resolutions for businesses, small business management, Success in business | 1 Comment »
Twas just days before Christmas and all through the place
The staff was all working at a fast frenzied pace
The products were wrapped and packaged with care
Knowing HVAC systems they soon would repair
The workers were bundled from head to their toe
Dreaming of family and places they’d go
And I in my sweater and Mom looking hip
Had just returned from our hair salon trip
When out in the factory a cry did arise
Regarding a shipment that need be apprised
Straight to my computer I ran and I dashed
Web urls on the keyboard quickly I mashed
The glow of the screen my eyes did it blind
As I searched for our package and what I could find
When to my amazement but what did appear
Our shipment on hold and drivers not near
So on to the phone I went double fast
To hear in a moment the doubt that was cast
Quick as a wink the No’s how they came
So I yelled and I shouted and I called them bad names
Now Billy, now Susan, now Marshall and Misty
Come on Patrick and Leonard, Andrew and Christy
Our package it sits just down the road from you all
Dash over here now, please hear my call
With silent dejection I hung up at last
Knowing our customer would be outcast
When come walking in as upon a white steed
None other than FedEx, our driver Reid
And soon as I explained the situation that was
He picked up his phone and was quickly a buzz
And with a wink of his eye and a nod of his head
I was assured I had nothing to dread
And when he was done with our package in tow
He yelled Merry Christmas and away he then rode
And while this story may be a fictional tale
It displays the commitment of FedEx oh so well
Filed under: Case In Point | Tagged: Christmas, controlled release technologies, Fed Ex, FedEx Freight, HVAC, HVAC Drain Pan Resurfacing, HVAC equipment sustainability, HVAC Preventive Maintenance, HVAC Preventive Maintenance Products, HVAC Products, HVAC Products Manufacturer, New HVAC Products | Leave a Comment »